Re: Photo and Video Tags for GNOME.Asia Summit = gnomeasia

Hi Joey,

It's intentional to choose the tag for Guadec 2008 since there is no video for gnome asia when the code was developed. Thanks Emily for sharing the videos anyway. It might take a while for the Live Summit to sync with youtube.

-Alfred