 1. Kristi
 1. fenris

== Agenda ==

 * GNOME.Asia Summit 2022 Update
 * A.O.B.
 * When will we meet next time?

== Meeting notes ==

 * GNOME.Asia Summit 2022 Update
   * The board approved the proposal and approved a minimum budget of 12,000 USD. The travel & accommodation budget will be approved by the travel committee, we can spend more if we secure some sponsorship. The pre-approved amount is allocated to the venue and AV first.
   * Travel & Accommodation sponsorship for speakers must be applied when they submit the CFP proposal.
   * Travel & Accommodation sponsorship for the local team should apply before 10/10, read [[https://wiki.gnome.org/Travel|Travel Sponsorship Policy]].
   * Kristi announced the [[https://discourse.gnome.org/t/gnome-asia-2022-call-for-papers-and-travel-request/11166|Call for Papers and speaker travel sponsorship request]].
 * A.O.B.
   * We discussed the meeting time but it's no conclusion yet.
 * When will we meet next time?
   * 27 September 2022, Tuesday. Remain 13:00 UTC.

== Action Items ==

 * AI: Local team will book the venue asap.
 * AI: Local team will discuss with the venue about the streaming arrangement.
 * AI: Local team will re-estimate the budget spending.
 * AI: Local team will provide information for the website ([[https://gitlab.gnome.org/Teams/Engagement/Events/GNOMEAsia/-/issues/69|issue #69]]).
 * AI: Everyone starts promoting the Call For Paper now!