 1. Syazwan
 1. mdsyadow

== Agenda ==

 * GNOME.Asia Summit 2021 Update
 * A.O.B.
 * When will we meet next time?

== Meeting notes ==

 * GNOME.Asia Summit 2021 Update
* The local team received 5 submissions, discussion and voting are moved to GitLab. * Kristi published the CFP and Sammy distributed it to mailing lists this week. * fenris and Muhd Syazwan already added all content already, only logo/branding is pending. * Kristi solved the BBB links by creating a new link for the summit 2021.
 * A.O.B.
 * When will we meet next time?
   * 14 September 2021, Tuesday. (13:00 UTC)

== Action Items ==

* AI: sammy will follow up with the infrastructure team about the dead gnome.asia and updating www.gnome.asia. * AI: fenris will upload logos to GitLab, and we will discuss logos and select the winner on GitLab, and invite Caroline (brand manager) to involve the discussion and selection. * AI: we will start looking for a keynote speaker and followups on GitLab. * AI: sammy will invite new Asia committee members and look forward to discuss and confirm on next meeting.

--
Sammy Fung
Lead, GNOME Asia Committee