Minutes of GNOME Asia Committee Meeting 20211012

Minutes is now available on https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/Minutes/20211012

= October 12 2021 Meeting =

Attendees:
 1. SammyFung
 1. KristiProgri
 1. fenris
 1. Syazwan

== Agenda ==

 * GNOME.Asia Summit 2021 Update
 * A.O.B.
 * When will we meet next time?

== Meeting notes ==

 * GNOME.Asia Summit 2021 Update
   * We decide to make T-shirts in Malaysia and deliver in Asia thru pos.com.my .
   * We received 9 proposals and expects at least 15 proposals to make a proper agenda.
 * A.O.B.
 * When will we meet next time?
   * 19 October 2021, Tuesday. (13:00 UTC)

== Action Items ==
 * AI: We will discuss the qty of t-shirt next week.
 * AI: We continue to open CFP and plan to discuss the proposal next week.
 * AI: Local team will continue the follow-up on potential local keynote speakers.
 * AI: kristi will followup the keynote speaker from global and update next week.
 * AI: everyone submit a CFP this week and ask friends to submit too.
 * AI: kristi will help syazwan to access gnome asia twitter.