 1. fenris
 1. KristiProgri

== Agenda ==

 * GNOME.Asia Summit 2021 Update
 * A.O.B.
 * When will we meet next time?

== Meeting notes ==

 * GNOME.Asia Summit 2021 Update
* Local team GNOMEMY managed to get a few volunteer from local OSS community , however they will ask for help if we still want assistant from GNOMEID community. * Logo competition announcement is delayed but will announce by tomorrow.
   * fenris provided a list of part organisers to kristi.
 * A.O.B.
 * When will we meet next time?
   * 24 August 2021, Tuesday. (13:00 UTC)

== Action Items ==

 * AI: fenris will update the content on event site.
 * AI: Muhd Syazwan will announce the logo competition this week.
 * AI: we will announce the CfP by sept 1st