Re: GNOME Asia 2018 Server and Domain

Hi NienTsu

On 2 May 2018 at 11:10, NienTsu <ibqqz0602 gmail com> wrote:
Hi Will,

I am the member of the website team.  And we decide to use GitHub.io to host
the website.  I think the reference link will be useful for setting up the
DNS.

FYI, we have a similar sort of setup for the GUADEC website, hosted on
gitlab.gnome.org if you are interested in having a look at it. It's
organised by Oliver Gutiérrez (CCed) who could tell you more about it
if you like.

Thank you

NienTsu

Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> 於 2018年5月2日 下午5:22 寫道:

Hi Will, Bootingman,

until the real website is built, can you please do the following as a
matter of urgency?

- redirect gnome.asia to 2018.gnome.asia
- on 2018.gnome.asia put up a static HTML page with information about
dates, location and a message to say that the CFP will open soon

There are already links to gnome.asia from, for example,
news.gnome.org and it looks really bad that there is only old
information available.

Thanks
Kat