Re: GNOME.Asia confirmation

Hi all,

Do you have the accounts yet?

Thanks,
Neil

On Wed, 2017-12-13 at 15:33 +0800, Bin Li wrote:
Hi Neil,

 Sorry for late, cause some funds from the sponsors were not arrived
yet,  Qixiang will reply you later with more detail.
 For the next year event, now Taipei is a candidate. And we prepare
release the CFH first, we will discuss it in next GNOME.Aisa IRC
meeting.
 If you are interest, welcome to join our meeting in next time.
Thanks!
Sincerely Yours,

Bin Li (李彬)

http://www.bjgug.org/

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 1:33 AM, Neil McGovern <neil gnome org>