Re: GNOME.Asia confirmation

Hia,

Has anyone had a chance to look at the below please?

Thanks,
Neil

On Tue, 2017-11-14 at 17:29 +0000, Neil McGovern wrote:
Hi all,

On Thu, 2017-06-08 at 18:06 +0100, Neil McGovern wrote:
Thanks for the announcement about GNOME.Asia, it's exciting to see
this progressing!

Firstly, thank you very much for a great GNOME.Asia, I hope that
you've
had chance to recover!

The board is interested to know where things are with the accounts
from
this year's GNOME.Asia. At some point we should make sure that any
remaining funds are transferred on to the appropriate place. It would
also be good to have a copy of your accounts, for our own records.

Finally, do you have any ideas about next year's event, with
dates/locations etc?

Thanks,
Neil
--
Neil McGovern
Executive Director, The GNOME Foundation