GNOME.Asia 2017 in ChongQing

Hi bootingman,

 Glad to know that you and the local team from ChongQing would like to host GNOME.Asia 2017 with openSUSE.Asia together. Now GNOME release team decided to use the city who host GNOME.Asia Summit as the code name of the GNOME release. :)

We are calling for proposals:
https://www.gnome.org/news/2016/07/call-for-gnome-asia-summit-2017-host-proposals/

First we need a proposal, could you and local team help to do it? And I am personally also willing to help you with the proposal, you can refer to 2012's proposal in below.

http://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2012Summit/Bids?action="">target=Proposal_of_HongKong_GNOME_Asia_Hackfest_2012_20120124.pdf

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely Yours,

Bin Li (李彬)