Re: Reminder: Shoe size details

Hi Shobha!

On 2016-03-28 22:53, Shobha Tyagi <tyagishobha gmail com> wrote:
Dear Speaker,

This is a reminder mail to you to send your shoe size. We have not got your
shoe size as yet.
…

I had fun last year with the shoe size (I guess that I have feet of a strange shape!), but my measurements are:

Panjang: 26 cm Lebar: 10 cm Gemuk: 25.6 cm

My regular UK shoe size os a 9 or 10. The measurements do not seem to correspond to a specific size in the table, so I will be happy to accept the closest size that is available.

Many thanks!

--
http://amigadave.com/