Re: Updates needed on the website

Hi!

It may also make sense to point out the eTV option on
http://2016.gnome.asia/location/travel/ : it is not very obvious on
the website and seems like a much simpler solution. Link to
applicaiton form is https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html

Thanks
Kat

On 26 February 2016 at 04:22, Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com> wrote:
Thanks for the reminder, we will working on it.

Hey, there's a few bits on the website that could do with an update…

http://2016.gnome.asia/location/travel/
Should probably mention that people may need to get extra vaccinations
and to consult their doctor at least a month before travel (I needed
to get a few extra shots)

http://2016.gnome.asia/location/fromairport/
Some instructions would be nice, also maybe embed a scrollable map?

http://2016.gnome.asia/location/fromterminal/
Is blank and probably not needed because of ^

http://2016.gnome.asia/location/accomodations/
Would be nice to have the list in order of convenience/cost from most
convenient/cheapest at the top to least convenient/most expensive at
the bottom.

"Schedule" and "Speakers" currently link back to the home page, maybe
hide the links until those pages are added?

Maybe add a page on how to volunteer/help out at the conference?

http://2016.gnome.asia/about/gnome-asia/
Has no image credits (not sure what agreement there is with the authors).

The whole website it unlicensed, would be nice to have the content
licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0 or CC0.

Logo in the header needs updating.