Re: Draft CfP

Website still on progress,

Haris, Shobha and me working on it(a.s.a.p)

Regard

- Estu Fardani -
+62 856 432 14898
Blog: http://tuanpembual.wordpress.com

Hello,
I see an action item for me to announce the CfP on the
foundation-list. I'm happy to do that (and it would be great if we
could all pass the CfP around on social media and local communities).

However, perhaps it makes sense to coordinate that along with having
the CfP on the website?

Regards,
Arun