Re: GNOME.Asia IRC meeting Reminder 20151124

Hi Arun,

The Sponsorship Prospectus is under process, It will be ready very soon.

I feel you should not contact them without the prospectus.

The idea was simply to get the details of the people and
the companies to whom shall we contact for the sponsorship.

Let me send you the prospectus then you contact the sponsors.

Thanks,
Shobha