Re: Local GUADEC 2015 organizers are interested in ideas/input from the Asia community

Thank you Oliver to start this discussion.

We will add our input on the wiki

I am also cc:ing Indonesia team to get their ideas.

Hi everyone, the local GUADEC 2015 organizers are interested in ideas
from the Asia community on how we can make GUADEC 2015 great. Also if
there is any "speical needs" or things that Asian attendees appreciate
during a conference let us know, we are eager to listen. There is a
page [1] on the GNOME wiki where its possible to submit ideas (you
must have an account on the GNOME wiki to do that) you can also a mail
me or Emily privatively and the idea will be shared with the local
GUADEC 2015 organizers (I'm one of them).

As you might know GUADEC 2015 will take place from August 7-9 (with
additional days after reserved for Hackfests) in Gothenburg, Sweden.
The call for papers is open until May 4 [2] and we will in the near
future also open Registration .

To get updates about the conference its possible to subscribe to the
local GUADEC mail list [3], follow the official twitter account[4].
The GUADEC website [5] will soon be updated with more travel info. Are
looking forward to input from the Asia community.

1 https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2015/Ideas
2 https://www.guadec.org/submit-your-talk/
4 https://twitter.com/guadec
5 http://guadec.org/