Re: Thanks Beijing for a successful Asia Summit

Sammy, Thank you so much!

In my suppose, could we start call for next year host before current summit, and declare which city is chosen on the end of summit day,  even given the next year host team a lighting talk or show for advertise their next year plan. But, it will be very busy for most of committee members, we should preparing current summit, also we must discuss and vote next host city at the same time.

Indonesia and Japan both are the most attractive country in Asia area, I am eager to be one of there with you guys.

Thank you all helping our Beijing Team this year, see you next year!