Re: Sports game during the GNOME.Asia Summit 2014

Yes, let's keep all of them, and I like best the basketball, :D

Sincerely Yours,

Bin Li (李彬)

http://zh.opensuse.org
http://www.bjgug.org/

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 11:28 AM, Max <sakanamax hotmail com> wrote:
Agree for keep 3 games

^__^

Max

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 11:14 AM, Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

On last IRC meeting, we vote to have ONLY table tennis game on May 24, 7-9pm.

Today, the student in Beihang told me that he already booked the football field, basketball court and table tennis in Beihang university, he told me that it has went through the university complex process, the price is very cheap in the name of university internal use.

I would like to propose to keep those three games.

I also invite Halton Huofrom Intel (who is a GNOME developer and joined GUADEC many times ) to responsible for basketball activities. I know Oliver will help to organizing the overall sports game in Summit. Bin Li has joined the football game in GUADEC before, he has experience to organizing football game. Max and I can help to organize the pingping games.

I think we can follow the example from GUADEC 2012:

http://2012.guadec.org/node/47
https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2012/Sports

How does everyone think about ?