Re: GNOME.Asia IRC Meeting Reminder 20141230

Agree, I will help to spread it, :)

Sincerely Yours,

Bin Li (李彬)

http://www.bjgug.org/

On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 9:32 PM, Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com> wrote:
@BinLi., for the IDE for GNOME news, we can spread in GNOME China community social media.

-emily

Unfortunately it seems that I will miss the today meeting, here is some updates.
*Kaiyuanshe newsitem published [1] on gnome.org
*Updated some of the text on 2015 Summit website, plan to conunite
help with the website are close contact with Will about it.
*Have stated that the local team needs to communicate more with us who
help remotely
Are looking forward to the notes.

Also wanted to share that Christian Hergert [2] [3] a GNOME
contributor who lives in San Fransicso have started a foundraiser [4]
for Builder [5] an effort to develop a IDE for GNOME. Its a really
cool project and good effort. Consider support the champaign by for
example spread the links within the community in Asia and on Asia
social media.

1 http://www.gnome.org/news/2014/12/gnome-asia-join-kaiyuanshe-open-source-alliance-in-china/

2 https://twitter.com/hergertme
3 http://hergert.me/blog/
4 https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/builder-an-ide-of-our-gnome
5 https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Builder

On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 9:34 AM, Max <sakanamax gmail com> wrote:
> Reminder for GNOME.Asia 2014 IRC Meeting ^__^

> Agenda:
>
> * Action Items after Summit.
> * GNOME.Asia 2015
> * When will we meet next?

> 14:00 UTC
>
> Schedule: Date: Dec 30 Tuesday , 2014
>
> Time: 1400 UTC Channel: #asia-summit at GIMPnet server
>
> IRC Server: irc.gimp.org
>

> Best regards
>

> Max

-mvh Oliver Propst