Re: GNOME.Asia IRC Meeting Reminder 20141216

Unfortunately I  will probably miss the meeting, here is some updates from me:
*Got the info that ttp://2015.gnome.asia/ is live, that is great. Are
planning to help with the website.
*The GNOME Summit 2015 announcement is set to be published on
gnome.org 1h before the meeting.
*I guess we want to wait with announcing anything about KAIYUANSHE
before the foundation have investigated/decided whenever or not to
join the initiative, that said it till great that we have a text ready
once a decision have been made.
Are looking forward to the meeting notes.