Asia 2015 summit, a meeting agenda item for the next GNOME Engagement Team meeting, Dec 3

Just want to let you know that the GNOME Asia summit 2015 is an agenda
item for the next GNOME Engagement Team meeting taking place this
Wednesday(Dec 3) 19:00 UTC [1]. I plan update the team about that the
2015 bid have been selected and that the committee is ready to post
the announcement very soon.

Are also in contact with Will about updating the Asia Summit website
with some basic info about the 2015 edition, once that is done I plan
to post the announcement [2] on gnome.org (hope its done within a
week).

1 https://mail.gnome.org/archives/engagement-list/2014-December/msg00000.html
2 https://etherpad.gnome.org/p/anxtW10CQv
--