Re: Proposal for GNOME.Asia Summit 2014 in Beijing

On Sun, Sep 01, 2013 at 01:40:40AM +0800, tong hui wrote:
   It is awesome! Thanks Bin Li, so many events added, and I have some
   question and advise:
    1. Why host it in June 28, because the end of June is the hottest season
   in Beijing, I suggest in June 7 and 8, because of in the early of June,
   not so hot day, and may have some rain to clean the polluted air.
    2. Do we have a Training session like we did in Seoul? I think it is very
   important to students.
    3 About the Budgets, for most of the venue in Beijing will cost 500 USD
   to 800 USD per day, so please update it,
    4. I like booths !  It must be a spotlight of this event ! It will import
   many people who like FOSS and give a platform for people and companies to
   show their open source products.
   So all Beijing GNOME User Group members will get ready to host it !
   See all of you in BJ !
TongHui,

 Thanks a lot! I'll update it later, or you also can edit it and upload
 to the wiki, :)

   On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 12:01 AM, Bin Li <[1]libin charles gmail com>