Re: DNS update for 2008,2009,2010 and 2011.gnome.asia

Fred,

I replied to your email asking to have information sent over as well as updating the hosting for the sites.  Please let me know if you get this one so we can finish it up.

Will

November 20, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Hi Fred,

Thanks for the email. We are on the same page now, we just had an AI after committee meeting to figure out the DNS for 2008-2011.GNOME.Asia.

Will is in charge of the host of the GNOME.Asia. We will discuss about it and then back to you soon.

Thanks,
Emily

November 20, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Hi!

I've sent this request to Will about 4 weeks ago as I believed he was
managing the domain name for the group. It seems I was wrong. So just to
clarify I am still hosting the above sites for gnome.asia through Candis
and while we agreed to put them all together it hasn't happened yet.

We had to change IP and therefore update the DNS. The new IP for those 4
sub-domain is now 119.59.73.133

We could also arrange the transfer of the sites. All except one have
been "html-ized" to reduce maintenance to zero except 2011. Would should
I talk to?

Thanks.

Fred