Re: Is there a certificated person list?

Good. very informative.
I will add your saying number into the event report.

Thank you.

2013/5/27 Simon YoungKi Hong <simon hong81 gmail com>

We don't have the list.
AFAIK,  43 certificates are issued.

2013. 5. 27. 오후 9:49에 "Seong-ho Cho" <darkcircle 0426 gmail com>님이 작성:
about 2 days ago, we've got progressed a training program and issued COT to each person. but It seems that there is no given name list for a certification-taken person.

It's very important to include into event report will be submitted to NIPA. but ... how can I find that list from anywhere? is that information written on the gnome web site? please tell me more information about it.