Re: University and Training Program

Dear BinLi:

The training session will be start at 11:30
We will have 3 training session this year ^__^

Best  regards

Max

On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 3:12 PM, BinLi <libin charles gmail com> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 06:04:34PM +0800, Max wrote:
> Thanks everyone, seems Saturday afternoon is the best time to have.
> ^__^
Max,

 I just note that the poster that my topic is first trainning session,
 and from schedule website I found my topic start at 11:30.
 From Newbie to Translator from 14:00 - 15:30
 Introduction to GObject and GMainLoop from 16:00 - 17:30
 So the training session from 11:30?  Or move my topic to afternoon?

> Max
>
> On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 10:47 PM, Seong-ho Cho <darkcircle 0426 gmail com>wrote:
>
> > jincreator++
> >
> > here, too.
> >

> > 2013/3/20 Simon YoungKi Hong <simon hong81 gmail com>
> >
> >> I agree with jincreator.
> >> I think Sat is better than Fri for student.

> >> ask

Bin Li(李彬)

http://www.bjgug.org
http://zh.opensuse.org