Re: Linux Pilot's email interview with Karen and Simon

Sounds great, thanks Sammy and Haggen ^__^

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 2:11 AM, Karen Sandler <karen gnome org> wrote:
On Wed, May 15, 2013 7:16 am, Sammy Fung wrote:
> Hi, Karen, Simon, Max and all,
>
> Linux Pilot will help and interview Karen and Simon by email

That's great!!

> Kenneth Mak, editor of Linux Pilot would like to ask Karen and Simon for
> any topics/messages they would like to share with / distrubute to / tell
> readers. And then he will answer some questions based on these topics.
>
> Karen and Simon, any topics/messages you would like to share ?

It would be great to talk about GNOME.Asia generally, and Simon could talk
about the local GNOME community in Korea. We could also talk about 3.8 and
all of the exciting stuff happening at GNOME, including the Outreach
Program for Women.

karen