Re: 2013 GNOME.Asia presentation submission status

Hello!

On 16 March 2013 04:55, Will LaShell <wlashell gnome asia> wrote:
I apologize if you have received this information previously. A number of people submitting a presentation on the GNOME.Asia website this year erroneously did not receive a confirmation email. Please be assured that if you have received this email you submission is currently under review by the GNOME.Asia Summit Committee. We will be contacting you within the next few days to follow up with additional information on the acceptance status of your submission as well as the next steps to take.

Again, please accept our apology for any confusion or inconvenience this has caused. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email me at wlashell gnome asia, or the GNOME.Asia Summit Committee at committee gnome asia.

I have not yet heard whether my submissions have been accepted or not, so I thought that I should ask as the website implied that I should have heard by now. Is there any chance of an update if it has been decided already? Otherwise, it would be great if you could let me know roughly when I can expect to hear back from about the talks.

Best regards,
Kat