Re: University and Training Program

I recommend Saturday Afternoon.
As far as I know, most schools' semester in Korea are not finished yet.
So I guess students can't come at friday.
Also, our venue is little far from most universities in Seoul, so some students will late if we held at morning.

Btw, I'm suprised about luckydraw's prize!

2013년 03월 20일 17:35, Max 쓴 글:
Dear ALL:

I talk with Emily Chen this afternoon.
Do we have any plan to tell University in Korea with GNOME.Asia 2013?

We should encourage students in University to join our training program.
Beijing GNOME Users group will help
---- Certification design for training program.   ( Karen, please help to
sign your name on it ^__^)
---- GNOME.Asia 2013 Survey ( With e-mail, and ask them questions and ask
will / will not join Korea GNOME Users Group mail list)

And we plan one  Lemote laptop in Luckydraw with training Program.

For Simon and local team,
Please help us to select the best time for training program
Friday or Saturday?
Morning or Afternoon.

Training program will have 2 blocks (45 mins + 45 mins)

Best regards

Max