Re: 4 laptops from Lemote

Hi Emily,

We can take over the laptop when someone brings to Korea.
Anyone of local team can take care of that laptop during the summit day.
Don't worry about that.

-Simon.

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 11:30 AM, Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

I got 4 laptop from Lemote yesterday, two problems:
1. The laptop installed with KDE, I think we need to install GNOME on it. If
yes, what OS we choose ?
2. The box of 4 laptop is heavy, the better way to bring those laptop across
custom officer is to remove boxes. I will ask speakers from Beijing to bring
those 4 laptops to summit since I am not coming to the summit. Who from our
organizing team will take care of those 4 laptops? Simon, can you point a
person to take care of those laptops ?