We're aggregating speakers' slide file !!

Thank you for your effort and good presentation.

We(GNOME.Asia local organizer and committee) are aggregating each speakers' slide file to upload to our event page. We received from a half of all speakers until now.

 - You can remove some sensitive information(such as a trade secret) from your slide. That's ok.
 - You can modify your content more to make more worth.
 - You can give us your presentation as a source(If you did use some framework such as reveal.js, impress.js and so on). We'll not modify and just convert to pdf to make easy to see.
 - BUT! Pdf format seems to be more better to protect from other people's modification.

If you've seen this e-mail. please send your slide file (or packed file) as soon as possible.

--
Seong-ho, Cho
Korean translator of the GNOME Korea.