Re: Linux Pilot's email interview with Karen and Simon

Just a reminder on the questions:

Karen, would you mind to write/talk about any of exciting stuff
happening at GNOME, GNOME Foundation and GNOME.Asia Summit ? And the
Outreach Program for Women ?

Simon, would you mind to talk about GNOME community in Korea ? and why
Korea GUG host gnome.asia in this year ?

And Kenneth (Linux Pilot) would like to ask about:

what are the theme and topics of GNOME.Asia Summit this year ?
Number of participants.
What's the future plan and wishs of GNOME Foundation ?
How can general public support GNOME ?

Regards,

Haggen