Fwd: lemote notebook Question ?

Sebul,

Forget to cc your email.

Emily

发件人: cy <emilychen522 gmail com>
日期: 2013年6月6日 GMT+0800上午10时12分48秒
收件人: "Summit organization Committee list of GNOME.Asia" <asia-summit-list gnome org>
主题: 转发: lemote notebook Question ?

It is a typo , I will forward this to our sponsor lemote. Thanks for finding bugs !

For you question, the best place is discuss in asia summit list, there are lots of experts will solve your problems.

Emily

以下是转发的邮件: