Re: Some of ask for use image on the gnome asia 2013 website.

Our final summit event report? sure :)
I did write it as a "ppt" format for the NIPA, that association was greatest our sponsor, but I will rewrite in a scratch as an another format that we can freely read/write anytime, anywhere.
humm ... There are "very little words", "so many pictures" and some of the graph, made by data produced by attendant.
as you know, we filled some simple form to ask about "What would you think about GNOME, Asia summit and yourself?"  during event (some purpose to fill that form was getting a luck! :-P).
I have many result form filled by many person. but I didn't get more useful statistics graph from our survey yet
(such as .. what was good? what was bad? what did you want to us to enjoy our event? who was impressive speaker? and so on).
we need to extract some more useful information from survey to help to prepare and progress GNOME.Asia summit will be held in next year.

2013/6/4 Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de>
Hola!

On 31.05.2013 08:32, Seong-ho Cho wrote:
> I'm about to write a report for ended gnome asia summit 2013 and I want
> to use some images from gnome asia 2013 website.
Cool! Can we use that for the Annual Report 2013 (which is due in a year
or so)? Or is anybody up for writing a dedicated report for the next
Annual Report?

Cheers,
  Tobi