Re: Keynote Speaker discuss

Does anyone know netty project (netty.io)?
Maintainer of that project is korean named Lee Hee Seung(I don't know exact spelling)
How about him for keynote speaker?
As I know, His project is very successful open source.

2013. 2. 28. 오후 7:50에 "Simon YoungKi Hong" <simon hong81 gmail com>님이 작성:

I asked to him for speaker.
But, He refused my suggestion.
He said I'm not much involved with GNOME and not appropriate man.

2013. 2. 28. 오후 6:52에 "Changwoo Ryu" <cwryu debian org>님이 작성:
I think the keynote speaker should be someone who is more involved in
GNOME or open source projects.

Though Soonson has done good job on the KLDP site, he's far from an
open source contributor or developer. And I think the current KLDP is
not a good forum to discuss on open source topics.