Re: New site features about to drop

would you mean about service similar to "Pinterest"??
or just like "facebook" or "google+"?

if your saying means about former, that is nothing in Korea.
else, your saying means about latter, there's me2day (pronounciated as me-too-day or me-two-day.)
which is mentioned from Speech of Obama President in Korea.

I'm not recommend to use that service being in Korea due to data sustaining problem.