Re: Team or Individu

Hi yusviar,

It is possible that we can have multiple speakers for one topic. Usually we have joint session for two speakers on one topic. If the speakers number is more than 2, we strongly suggest that have one lead speaker register the topic through website. This is easy to contact and manage.  While during the presentation, all the team can speak on the stage.

Feel free to ask if you have further questions.

-Emily