Re: How about adding NIPA to Sponsor list?

I asked to NIPA more specifically about additional budget support.
I'll reply when I get response.

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Will LaShell <wlashell gnome asia> wrote:
Simon,

That seems like a pretty big jump,  almost double?  If they don't decide to
provide that amount is there opportunity for them to support us at a lower
amount?

Will