Re: How to provide information for website?

All,

This is the project content sitemap for the GNOME.Asia website in it's full form. The bold items are of the most immediate need. We absolutely need good content for the Location section, as well as the About section. This can be developed on paper / google docs / wiki pages / email and sent over to me in any form for initial establishment.

I would advise that you do not get too caught up in how things look, but rather focus on getting content that will go on the site. This will allow better fundraising and a better response from the global community.

About GNOME.Asia
 -> Current year
 -> History
 -> Links to past sites