Re: Be a little organised when requesting information from the speakers

These ways might seem unnecessary but keep in mind that many of those invited already receive tens of mails and bug-mails into their inbox-es daily. Wiki pages to handle inputs are really a blessing in such cases.

The above request comes from a speaker on IRC-

* mccann (~jmccann c-24-61-9-155 hsd1 ma comcast net) has joined #gnome-asia
<andre_> sigh
<andre_> why do people send lots of private emails requesting info in emails, instead of just setting up a wikipage?
<andre_> "* How many night do you want to booking?"
<andre_> - "Really depends on the price (that I don't know) and the hotel."
<andre_> I hereby kindly ask people to add their arrival/departure data to https://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2012Summit/Participants
<andre_> Thanks.
<glassrose_> thanks for pointing me to the mess. I have raised the plight to be handled more effectively.

Regards,