Re: "Sponsor" in HK entry application

On Wed, 2012-05-16 at 23:37 +0800, Haggen So wrote:
> On 16 May 2012 20:41, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
> > [Please CC me on answers.]
> >
> > Chapter 5 of the "Application for Entry for Visit/Transit in Hong Kong"
> > requires to list a "Sponsor in Hong Kong" who should "complete a
> > separate form ID 1003B".
> > Anybody having an idea what to enter here?
>
> Andre you are from Czech? According to
> http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/hkvisas_4.htm , 90-days visa-free. No
> need to complete the form.

I have German citizenship and temporary residence in Czech Republic.
I definitely don't need a Visa, but my interpretation of the information
on the (rather hard to read) website of the Chinese embassy in Czech
Republic was that I need to fill out an "Application for Entry for
Visit/Transit in Hong Kong".

Thanks a lot for clarifying & correcting me! :)

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper