Re: [Registrano] Someone wants to contact you for the "GNOME.Asia 2012 - Hong Kong" event

Ok, It's looks similar to All tasks spreadsheet. Why do we need a new one? But I'll allot tasks if you say. Just keep it updated with what tasks you need help on.

On 8 May 2012 10:36, Haggen So <haggenso gmail com> wrote:
On 8 May 2012 12:49, Chandni Verma <chandniverma2112 gmail com> wrote:
> This
> one? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtOcgi7_K1ULdHlmaDVtVkhQczBvbzJjOXhwOWFraUE&pli=1#gid=0
> I am already helping you with paper review and replying the speakers. :)
>
> What do you want me to write in this? It contains nothing about  speakers?

This is about volunteers, so nothing about speakers is correct.