Re: Tentative Schedule (chandniverma2112 gmail com)

On 2012-05-01 22:24, Emily Chen wrote:
* How to apply for GNOME Outreach Program for Women - this sounds
doubtful; perhaps some rewording is required. Was Eleanor Chen a
successful candidate?

Eleanor Chen was not selected in GOPW this term, so this talk can not
be accepted. But we have invited Yu Liansu to give a talk about GOPW,
she successfully completed her internship last year. Will is working
with Yu to submit a GOPW talk.

As I mentioned at the meeting today, Eleanor had another talk that was tentatively scheduled too, about events, which I think we should go with instead (I don't think we need two talks by Eleanor, and I bet she would be surprised to find that she was responsible for giving two as well!).

karen