Re: Showing Interest

That would be great! Some kind of a workshop would work.

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 9:14 AM, Haggen So <haggenso gmail com> wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: William Jon McCann <william jon mccann gmail com>
Date: 21 March 2012 01:19
Subject: GNOME Asia
To: Haggen So <haggenso gmail com>
Cc: Jakub Steiner <jimmac gmail com>, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com>

Hi!

>From what I hear you are one of the organizers of GNOME Asia. It
sounds like it will be a really interesting conference. Thanks for
spending your time to work on it.

I've spoken to Allan Day and Jakub Steiner and we're wondering if
you'd be interested in having the three of us come and do a session at
the conference. We're uncertain that a typical talk would be that
useful and a bit concerned that it would take a lot of time to write
and take away from our GNOME design duties. Would you be interested in
having us hold some kind of workshop?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Jon