Statistics update

Hello organizers!

I am very pleased that you all have been able to achieve great success with the event with all your combined effort and hard work.
I would like to thank each of the volunteers for their patience and support without which it would not have been possible.

This would be an apt hour to list down the counts of outreach we were able to gather through the event so that we can know how much we can aim at for the next year.

It will be nice to have (some or all of) the following details with us:

Students

Businesses

Total number of participants

Sponsors List (with respective purses)

Which category/track of talks gained us the maximum momentum and response from the crowd.
Wishes which missed a chance and which you would like to have in next events.

Add more details which you would like to entail or brag about. These counts would be finding an apt place in all the event reports.

Best Regards,
--
Chandni