About the travel subsidy of GNOME Asia 2012

Dear travel committee,

I'm very appreciate your help that makes me able to participate in
such a great conference like GNOME Asia 2012. Now I've got problems on
the subsidy:

I have been waiting the invoice of my outward flight for a
considerable time. The airline company has mailed the only invoice in
the form of normal mail, which has a relatively high chance to get
lost. I tried to ask the airline if there is e-invoice available and
the answer was no. So how can I provide enough information for you to
complete the subsidy? I have the flight details available on the
airline's e-account, and perhaps the left part of boarding pass, are
those okay for your?

For the return trip, I have got the invoice so it might not be a problem.

Aron Xu