Meeting Log of GNOME Korea for summit

Hi,

Last wednesday (11/23), Gnome korea team made a group for preparing GNOME.Asia summit 2013 with nine members :)

In the meeting, we talked about below items.

- Venue
   * Most important point of venue is accessibility.
   * Gangnam is best place at that point for students.

- Date
   * To attract many students, we must avoid mid or final exam period.
   * Our first proposal date is near final exam.
   * Middle of may is more better (5/17, 5/18)
   * 5/17 is also holiday!

- Local speaker
   * We should make local speaker as many as possible.
   * Our member also will prepare to be a speaker!

- Sponsorship
   * Each members are working in the various company.
   * They should request sponsorship.

- Advertising to university linux user group
   * We will inform summit information to LUG

- NewCommer Program
   * It will be a good chance to meet open source.

- to current Item lists (to be assigned!)
   * venue
   * sponsorship program
   * webskit
   * advertising