Re: Artwork: helping artists' required

Cool, Pockey seems to be a nice artist herself!

Refer: https://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2012Summit/Artwork

We can add more as needed.
Please add it to the All-todo doc. and pick the ones you have ideas for!

The certificates can have Hong Kong specific backdrops (I took that idea from last year's certificates which had India's monument styles and national bird as the footer silhouette)

Best!