Re: Reminder for GNOME.Asia 2012 IRC Meeting - 2012-4-17

    • Should we extend the deadline by 1 week ?

Hi Sammy,

Agree. Usually, people will  submit paper at the last minute. On April 20, if we still can not get enough topics, then we can extend the deadline for 1 weeks. But at the same time, we can also start the paper review program as planned and inform the speaker whose talk has been accepted. The earlier we inform them, the earlier they can prepare for visa and ticket.