April 10 2012 Meeting

Attendees:

sakana
karenesq
sammyfung
Haggen
yippi
Agenda

GNOME.Asia Sponsor Brochure ( Call for Sponsor) status
GNOME.Asia Call for Paper status
GNOME.Asia Website status
Venue status and Hotel booking
Meeting notes

Sponsor Brochure:
Linux Pilot is happy to our media partner. And we are looking more.
karen will contact Mozilla US and mention Mozilla Taiwan want to
sponsor GNOME.Asia, Haggen will explain to Mozilla Taiwan as well. l.
$4000 will be local minium target.
Call for Papers
Sammy will suggest Will to add a export feature to CVS or table view
for submit paper.
Website
We have about 20 proposals now.
Venue status and Hotel booking
One thing still under negotiation, 1 more day for pre-training event
GNOME to send letter to CItyU to confirm venue
Yannis is working on Hotel, will get the quotes mid-next week.
Action items

Hong Kong Team to contact Red Hat APAC.
karen will contact LWN for media partner.
Hong Kong Team to contact Engadget.
Karen will sign the CityU letter.

--
_/_/  openSUSE Ambassador - Taiwan _/_/
_/_/  mail: sakanamax_at_gmail.com   _/_/