Re: Website - 2012

Website

DONE:
I want everyone here to generate more TODOs if they find any flaws in the website. I have already raised some points. Will please give your views and help out Sammy to rectify all website flaws (listed on the TODO spreadsheet). I will later call out for checks/patches in a mail to gnome-asia-list and the artweb-list.
Finally, who is taking charge. Sammy and Will, will you be comfortable with taking the responsibility in-case we don't get more hands?