Re: Reminder for GNOME.Asia 2012 IRC Meeting - 2012-4-10

I would suggest add one more topic:
"Discus how to use GNOME Asia mail list "

Recently, many people subscribe to below two mail lists:
1. gnome-asia-committee-list    Private communication among GNOME Asia committee
2. gnome-asia-list   General discussion among Asian GNOME communities

For those people who subscribe to 1st list, we always reject, the reason is that it is a private list

However, for those people who  subscribe to 2nd list, I would like to suggest keep them in. Most of them must have interests and plan to attend. Subscribe to this list will get the latest information and update of the summit. Later, once we accept speakers, we can also add our speakers into this mail list.

So I would like to suggest to use 2nd list as public discussion, for those people are subscribe, after verify his/her contribution to GNOME, we can add them into asia-summit-list gnome org.

For private discussion, like sponsors, finance, budget, we should keep it in the gnome-asia-committee-list.

How does this sounds like ?

-Emily