Re: Looking for Hostel - GNOME.Asia 2012 Summit, Hong Kong. (June 9-15)

It could be next IRC Meeting agenda

But according our discuss last IRC Meeting, we should have spakers first ^^

Best regards

Max

On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 2:41 PM, Chandni Verma
<chandniverma2112 gmail com> wrote:

> On 29 March 2012 00:40, Max <sakanamax gmail com> wrote:
>>
>> Dear Haggen:
>>
>> Great News ^__^
>>
>> Mail to aisa-summit-list gnome org.
>>
>> I think Karen and Brian will help us.
>>

>> Best regards
>>

>> Max
>>

>> On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 9:19 PM, Haggen So <haggenso gmail com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Max,
>>>
>>> Good News for Venue. Who should I contact in GNOME to get the below done?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Haggen

>>> 2.  The venue requirements (i.e. 2 LTs and 6 booths).